CVP is seeking a highly talented Security SME to Act as Project Manager and Sr. SME for a two person team to provide consulting support and services related to Security Policy and Compliance, and Security Outreach and Awareness.
- Assume responsibility for overall management of the project
- Plans all project activities
- Supervise contractor personnel
- Assign contractor duties and schedules
- Analyze and/or establish processes and technologies to ensure comprehensive protection exists on computer systems to prevent unauthorized entry to computer systems or compromise of data integrity or secrecy
- Design, prototype, implement, and conduct independent verification and validation, and maintain security for enterprise systems
- Perform support activities for security assessment and accreditation activities on IT systems and applications, including review or preparation of required documents (FIPS 199, Risk Acceptance Memos, etc.) security audits (i.e., FISMA), risk assessments, security plans, and system test and evaluations
- Develop or review security policies, standards and procedures
- Provide up-to-date working knowledge in areas such as computer viruses, intrusion detection systems, encryption systems, firewalls, access and authentication technologies, etc.
- Assume responsibility for vulnerability analysis, and contingency/disaster recovery planning and testing
- Provide training to project managers and system owners in FISMA compliance
- 10 years’ experience managing projects including eight years managing IT security-related projects of a scope and complexity similar to that specified in this statement of work
- Twelve years of progressive technical experience in the area of Information Systems, with at least ten years of specialized experience in the area of Federal Information Systems Security
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.