CVP is seeking a highly talented Technical Writer to lead quality and tech writing tasks for various federal health programs. The professional in this role will support high quality program deliverables and ensure that messages are communicated well.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Create and maintain a quality process and enforce it within the program
- Lead the tech writing tasks – plan work, perform reviews, ensure technical writing assignments are completed on time, and perform continuous improvements
- Collaborate with other team areas to ensure quality processes are integrated and quality dates are met
- Write and/or edit technical documents, including business proposals, reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, functional descriptions, system specifications, guidelines, and special reports
- Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval by technical specialists and project management, ensuring that final documents meet applicable contract requirements and regulations
- Research and gather technical and background information for inclusion in project documentation and deliverables
- Consult relevant information sources, including library resources, technical and financial documents, and client and project personnel, to obtain background information, and verify pertinent guidelines and regulations governing project deliverables
- 3-5 years of technical writing or business analysis experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 10 years of technical writing experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills; attention to detail
- Collaborative team player with a strong work ethic
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.