User Experience (UX) Subject Matter Professional
CVP is seeking a highly talented User Experience (UX) Subject Matter Professional (SME) to help our foreign affairs federal client develop to-be architectures in accordance with the design goals. Join the CVP team for a rewarding leadership role with telecommuting options.
- Serve as the UX Subject Matter Professional on a large product base (100+ applications)
- Maintain a shared design language across the organization
- Own product areas and lead the user experience effort for new features
- Be involved in the end-to-end process of building new products or enhancing existing ones
- Bridge the gap between Design and Engineering from a policy standpoint
- Quickly learn and adapt to new technology, tools, and platforms
- Work with research team to assess emerging technologies
- Partner with software teams to assist in delivering new products
- Active Secret government security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline (Psychology, User Design, User Centered Design, Humanities)
- Leadership experience as a UI/UX Designer and/or Engineer
- Experience in gathering user requirements
- Experience with relevant design tools
- Experience in HTML and CSS (LESS or SASS (preferred))
- Desire and ability to remain up-to-date with latest industry trends
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team, multi-contractor environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.