CVP is seeking a highly talented Business Analyst with expertise in business and systems analysis, requirements gathering, and alternatives analysis to contribute across various project task areas. Join the CVP team to enjoy a rewarding career and a local commute in the Fairfax, Virginia area.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, scenarios, event lists, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents
- Define requirement attributes and use them throughout the project
- Manage changes to baselined requirements through effective and appropriate application of change control processes and tools
- Establish continuous improvement of a requirements process
- Propose new product features and updates
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Include analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications
- Facilitate internal and external elicitations to gather details surrounding release scope items
- Consult with internal and external technical subject matter experts, such as SAS programmers, statisticians, and program experts, to formulate detailed questions for elicitations
- Facilitate small working group sessions to guide conversation towards solutions which will be incorporated into User Stories for a release
- Active Secret government security clearance
- Expert in the elicitation and the conveyance of complex technical and business requirements, business intelligence reporting, and process improvement
- Experience working with large government software development lifecycle programs
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.