Technical Writer - Secret Clearance
CVP is seeking a highly talented and detail-oriented Technical Writer to help our foreign affairs federal client develop to-be architectures in accordance with the design goals. Join the CVP team to enjoy a rewarding career and a local commute in the Fairfax, Virginia area.
- Write and/or edit technical documents, including procurement documents, reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, functional descriptions, system specifications, guidelines, special reports, and other project deliverables to meet contract requirements
- Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval by technical specialists and project management, ensuring that final documents meet applicable contract requirements and regulations
- Research and gather technical and background information for inclusion in project documentation and deliverables
- Consult relevant information sources, including library resources, technical and financial documents, and client and project personnel, to obtain background information, and verify pertinent guidelines and regulations governing project deliverables
- Active Secret government security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- 5-10 years of technical writing or business analyst experience
- Excellent proofing skills
- Detail oriented
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.