Coolgen / CA Gen Developer
CVP is seeking a highly talented CA Gen Software Application Developer to support a logistics application for our federal client in implementing new functionality and performing modifications. The professional in this role will support the logistics program in resolving issues that may involve CA Gen servers that support the Client/Server environment and assist other developers in using the CA Gen tool set.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Create and unit test application code developed with CA Gen, Report Composer, Crystal Reports and SOA Composer
- Demonstrate the depth and range of required skills, knowledge and experience that is needed
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience as a senior CA GEN Developer, DB2, COOL-GEN
- At least 3 years of software development experience (subsetting and coding) with the Gen toolset in a Client/Server GUI environment using version 7.0 or higher
- At least 3 years of experience with DB2 relational databases, including logical design, understanding or physical design components and complex SQL statements
- Experience with External Action Blocks, CAB
- Experience using FTP, TSO, JCL
- Experience must be current (within the last year) and must be in support of large-scale, complex application systems
- Experience in assisting other developers if needed using the Gen tool set
- Experience working on Gen 8.0/8.5 tool set in a Client/Server environment
- Experience implementing application security using RACF
- Experience with CICS and CICS commands
- Experience working as part of a software development team using structured procedures and guidelines
- Working knowledge of the following tools: Microsoft Word, Window 7
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.