Director of Solutions Architecture
CVP is seeking a highly talented Solutions Architect to drive business development growth by providing leadership in defining solutions for client opportunities. Work closely with market and business development leadership and technical staff to architect technical solutions for client proposals.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Define innovative solution approaches for clients, and lead technical proposal responses across CVP's markets in proposals and RFIs as the solution strategist supporting CVP's Corporate Growth teams and capture leads
- Facilitate development of CVP's thought leadership and messaging around Continuous Change through innovation by working with the Center of Excellence leader and Solution Strategy teams on their solution development efforts
- Play a critical external role as a CVP Thought Leader through blogs, presentations, and articles
- Support development of a Technology Partners program; identify partnerships, nurture relationships, facilitate sales opportunities with our market/program teams, and work with CVP's Resource Excellence leader on training
- Serve in a critical role in recruiting and screening candidates in senior technical roles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience as a Solution architect on proposal is highly desired; but willing to accept candidates that have been architects on projects that want to transition to proposal solution architect role
- Security Clearance is a plus, but not required
CVP aims to be a nationally recognized, trusted adviser for our clients in addressing our nation’s most critical needs. We seek to be the kind of firm that is a sought out destination for passionate and talented professionals who share our core values:
- Intense Client Focus
- Mutual Respect
- Individual Responsibility and Growth
- Uncompromising Integrity
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.