Cyber Security Expert
CVP is seeking a highly talented Cyber Security Expert to coordinate with the client’s program office and CIO. The goal is to enable the client’s program to comply with current policy, directives, and orders and ensure the architecture meets the adequate level of protection.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Perform Cyber Threat Detection and Analysis
- Perform Vulnerability and Compliance Analysis
- Provide Support to client with Cyber policy
- Bachelor’s Degree in System/Software Security Engineering
- Must be eligible to obtain Top Secret government security clearance
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience involving large complex systems, preferably projects involving health IT and multi-hospital, geographically dispersed enterprise electronic health record implementations
- Of the required 10 years’ experience, at least three (3) years shall be in direct support to Cyber Security Operations activities
- Experience as a Business Process Consultant OR Information Security Business Analyst OR Web Security Analyst OR Business Subject Matter Specialist OR Data Security Administration Management
- Experience working in DHA, VA, ONC, PEO DHMS, or other DoD health branches
- Experience working with EHRs, preferably MHS GENESIS, Cerner Millenium, or AHLTA
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.