CVP is seeking a highly talented Project Manager to manage cyber security operations for the client and act as the POC for the Government, and be responsible for overall contract performance.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as the contractor’s single contract manager, and be the contractor’s authorized interface with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), the contract level Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
- Be responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates
- Be responsible for the overall contract performance and ensure the project team completes projects
- Provide the overall management of the project direction as related to functionality, schedule, and budget
- Manage project team performance and provide periodic reports to the Government’s Project Officer
- Manage recruitments and be responsible for status reporting, risk management, and escalation of issues that cannot be resolved by/in the project team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field
- 15 years of experience, of which at least 8 years must be specialized
- Specialized experience includes: project development from inception to deployment, expertise in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms, demonstrated capability in managing multi-task contracts and/or subcontracts of various types and complexity
- General experience includes increasing responsibilities in information systems and/or management
- With a Master’s Degree, 13 years of general experience is required, of which at least 7 years must be specialized experience
- With a Ph.D. Degree, 12 years of general experience is required, of which at least 6 years must be specialized experience
- Experience managing cyber security projects
- NIH Information security experience
- NIH OCIO experience
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.