CVP is seeking a highly talented Program Manager to provide oversight and guidance for a project that is supporting an IT Security Operation Center by applying and strengthening IT security requirements.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as the program manager for a 30+ person team and provide overall direction for a complex and high risk program
- Organize, direct, and manage all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that require managing teams and personnel at multiple locations
- Supervise assigned technical staff, including subordinate managers
- Serve as a liaison to senior levels of the customer’s organization for coordinating activities, negotiating tasks, and resolving problems
- Effectively and efficiently manage project cost, schedule, and performance, and manage technical and financial reporting
- Coordinate the creation of the integrated master schedule and consult with customer and project personnel on task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations
- Organize and assign responsibilities and oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks
- Assure quality of task products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits
- Take initiative and provide support to marketing personnel in identifying and acquiring potential business
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret government security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration, Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 15 years project / program management experience, of which 10 years must be supervisory
- Experience managing IT Security Operation Centers
- Five (5) of the fifteen (15) years must be in progressive cyber security environments
- PMP certified
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong 360 degree situational awareness and ability to exercise appropriate judgment (assertive but non-confrontational).
- CISM certification
- High levels of adaptability and agility
- Conflict resolution, negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Ability to motivate and energize teams.
- Ability to facilitate large, remote meetings
- Someone who anticipates, takes initiative, and is energetic
- Commitment to quality
- Excellent communicator who knows what info at what level should be provided
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent critical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.