Cloud Migration SME
CVP is seeking a highly talented Cloud Migration SME to support the O&M of MSIS (the primary enterprise application framework and data repository for the agency) and modernization of the system.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Perform overall Cloud solution architecture, to include server and virtual server sizing, database sizing, memory allocations and sizing
- Utilize AWS Aurora, AWS DMS, AWS API Gateway
- Perform scripting for deployments
- Perform AWS console administration, monitoring, and setup
- Understand and apply industry best practices to new and existing AWS solutions
- Create and present design documents to communicate AWS-solved solutions
- Present designs to technology review boards for review/remediation
- ASP.Net, MVC (C#)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field
- 8+ years plus experience with software integration
- 4+ years of experience with cloud integration
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with AWS cloud environment
- Experience with designing AWS solutions with tools such as VPC, EC2, S3, ELB
- Experience with AWS Aurora, AWS DMS, AWS API Gateway
- AWS Architect Certification - Associate or Professional
- C3, ASP.NET Skills
- Lambda development experience (experience architecting applications/microservices using Lambda functions)
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.