CVP is seeking a highly talented Instructional Designer/Writer to collaborate with the education, training and outreach teams on a variety of health-related programs. The professional in this role will develop written materials in support of IT implementations, user manuals, job aids and other educational content.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Develop written documentation in support of IT implementations, including on-screen instructions, user manuals, job aids, and other educational content for a variety of health-related programs
- Collaborate directly with IT and software development teams to understand, translate and develop documents related to these systems
- Collaborate with other members of the education, training and outreach team to develop materials and best practices for content development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated experience in professional writing of training materials and communication
- 2 - 5 years of instructional design experience
- Previous experience supporting training programs
- Advanced skill set in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong ability to learn new tools and to provide thought leadership in an effort to become a highly relied upon client partner
- Background in the healthcare industry, CMS or Medicare or Medicaid
- Salesforce experience
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.