CVP is seeking a highly talented Senior Manager to bring broad Healthcare policy and Subject Matter Expertise to delivery and growth efforts within the Federal and Commercial Health markets. The professional in this role will lead/support delivery on healthcare programs and support related operational needs, including project start-up/transition-in, recovery and risk mitigation. The Senior Manager will lead/support growth efforts, including capture and proposal efforts for US Federal Healthcare opportunities (HHS, VA, DHA/MHS), and execution of a strategy for build-out of a State Health IT portfolio within CVP.
This leader will attract, retain and grow talent with healthcare subject matter expertise at CVP and lead/contribute to relevant growth opportunities within current customer environments, such as HHS, VA, DHA, and Commercial Health.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Lead/support delivery of one or more Healthcare projects within US Federal, State and Commercial Health markets
- Help shape CVP's positioning in the Federal and Commercial Healthcare markets by supporting capture and proposal efforts, support execution of a strategy for building a State Health IT portfolio within CVP, and provide thought leadership (authors position papers and viewpoints, presentations/briefings and speaking engagements at conferences/events, hosting current and new customers for demos/workshops)
- Provide healthcare subject matter expertise to CVP in areas of Medicaid, Clinical Standards and Healthcare Quality Measures, State Health IT systems, Managed Care Organizations
- Must be eligible to obtain a government security clearance
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- Strong subject matter expertise in federal and state healthcare and/or clinical domains with customer and industry relationships to leverage for pipeline building and opportunity qualification/pursuit
- Proven expertise with oversight and management of multiple project teams with varied sizes ranging between 10-100 FTEs
- Experience with successful program start-up and close-out activities
- Knowledge of and experience with multiple contract types in a government setting, including Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus and T&M contracts (including EVM)
- Working knowledge of information/data architectures, systems/software development methodologies, life-cycle management, information privacy protection and emerging health/technology trends
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain excellent customer relationships and advocacy, including executive level consensus building
- Proven experience with executing and delivering on high visibility programs/projects with significant business and technical constraints, including complex organizational change and stakeholder management issues
- Highly experienced in subcontractor management and negotiation skills, including various types of flow-downs and managing through accountability
- Staffing and resource allocation to projects ensuring timely and high quality delivery to customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills, executive presence
- Experience with capture management and proposal development activities
- Knowledge of Agile Principles and Methodologies and application to technical execution and oversight of projects
- Knowledge and experience with CMMI including continuous improvement initiatives on project and operational processes
CVP (Customer Value Partners, Inc.) is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.