HR Summer Internship
CVP is seeking a Human Resources Intern to join our growing team in Columbia, Maryland. This is an exciting career opportunity for a student looking to obtain a foot-in-the-door at a consulting firm. This diverse roll will acclimate the candidate to the professional consulting environment and lay the framework for a fulfilling career. The person in this role will join us May/June through the end of August.
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Schedule candidate interviews and post jobs to applicant tracking system
• Serve as a collection point for CVP HR forms, as well as a POC for HR-related questions as skills develop
• Manage data card access for the location to ensure proper security
• Act as office manager for CVP’s Columbia, MD office
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication capabilities
• Ability to listen and capture information in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Undergraduate degree in progress
CVP aims to be a nationally recognized, trusted advisor for our clients in addressing our nation’s most critical needs. We seek to be the kind of firm that is a sought out destination for passionate and talented professionals who share our core values:
• Intense Client Focus
• Mutual Respect
• Individual Responsibility and Growth
• Uncompromising Integrity
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume on your college career website.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. CVP seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.