A Senior Analyst in the Corporate Growth Team works in a small tight-knit group of high-achieving team members to drive CVP’s corporate growth objectives. Collaborating closely with senior leaders in the firm, the Senior Analyst is responsible for analyzing and researching new business opportunities, and developing competitive proposals to respond to those opportunities. Because most of CVP’s client focus is within the federal government, analysts work to qualify and respond to government Requests for Proposals (RFPs), which are documents detailing federal business opportunity requirements – used across all agencies.
Analysts support the full RFP response lifecycle: by anticipating and qualifying these opportunities, gathering competitive intelligence, working with lead technologists to craft innovative solutions, and developing the final proposal document to present CVP’s solution. As part of the Corporate Growth Team, this person will be a critical member in dramatically growing CVP’s business over the next several years.The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, innovative, analytical, and has a strong interest in how technology solves matters of great national importance, especially in healthcare, national security, and digital government.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Perform large opportunity analysis to determine the best approach to win new work
- Interview and collaborate with CVP technical experts to support CVP solution strategy for technical proposals, white papers, and market research requests.
- Develop compelling write-ups of corporate capabilities and CVP solution offerings for business and marketing initiatives
- Conduct client and competitive market research using open source tools
- Work with senior market leaders to develop opportunity review presentations to showcase gathered intelligence to the CEO and VPs
- Coordinate all elements of the proposal development process, including creating schedules, facilitating solution strategy sessions and proposal reviews, creating proposal artifacts, and contributing to proposal writing
- Work dynamically and collaboratively with a diverse team of teaming partners, technical writers, lead technologists, senior leadership, and other Corporate Growth Team members
- Help maintain and enhance the company’s business development pipeline
- Participate in industry networking events
- Develop and enhance reusable content to populate knowledge repository
- Refine process and develop tools to improve corporate/business development processes
- Perform account analyses in support of account expansion
- Support special projects related to new corporate growth initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years of experience with Government acquisition or other business development activities
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Creative ability in designing solutions/offers for new business opportunities
- Experience with market research and competitive strategy
- Written and verbal communication skill
- Passion for writing, and excellent technical editing skills (strong expertise in MS Word)
- Strong collaborative skills and a great interest to work in a fast-paced environment
- High sense of urgency to produce quality deliverables
- Strong initiative and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
CVP (Customer Value Partners) is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.