CVP is seeking a highly talented Business Analyst to provide expertise across several quality improvement organizations that support our federal healthcare client. The team’s mission is to architect, build, and support innovative health care IT systems, which focus on optimizing quality programs.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure that analytic and reporting requirements capture the business capabilities of the Quality Measures and Reporting, to include business data criteria, reporting and data template layout logic and report criteria, details related to reported measure files, hospital and facility specific reports based on claims measures, etc.
- Develop and update User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for new and existing claims based measures for line of business and program(s)
- Develop and update existing Technical Requirements Document (TRD), which shall include business requirements
- Facilitate internal and external elicitations to gather details surrounding release scope items
- Consult with internal and external technical subject matter experts to include and not limited to SAS programmers, statisticians, program experts to formulate detailed questions for elicitations.
- Facilitate small working group sessions to guide conversation towards solutions which will be incorporated into User Stories for a release
- Proactively plan, conduct research and organize meetings well in advance to ensure a successful meeting
- Provide a matrix that shows traceability between the higher-level requirements and the associated lower-level requirements. The matrix shall also define the relationship(s) between the requirement types
- Provide daily updates in SCRUM meetings and report road blocks
- Proficiently organized to keep tasks on track and plan day according to tasks assigned in sprint
- Develop trusting relationships with external contractors who are developing measures and policy
- 5-10 years of business analysis experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Strong troubleshooting, analysis, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Manage time and tasks based on priority
- Identify and resolve problems effectively with minimal managerial guidance
- Experience working in JIRA for Requirement writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Microsoft Visio
- Knows CMS well, preferably in CCSQ
- Experience working with analytic teams and Agile/Kanban environment
- Strong 360-degree situational awareness and ability to exercise appropriate judgment (assertive but non-confrontational)
- Extremely organized and can logically plan out their day with minimal guidance
- High levels of adaptability and agility, comfortable managing quickly shifting priorities
- Conflict resolution, negotiation, and persuasive skills
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.