CVP is seeking a highly talented Technical Writer to augment the ASBPO staff with experts in business transformation, data collection and analysis, information technology support, marketing, and strategic communications support.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Write a variety of technical articles, materials from news releases to feature articles to in-depth research and development articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses
- Coordinate the display of graphics and the production of the document
- Ensure content is of high quality and conforms with standards
- Must be eligible to obtain government security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ working with Commercial Industry or DoD military and civilian customers involved with health systems and current global health engagement (GHE) projects or public health policies and activities (i.e. HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease Surveillance, or Blood Systems data collection & analysis)
- Ability to convey content of a technical nature, in a digestible format, to low-information stakeholders as well as highly experienced industry professionals
- Ability to prioritize multiple communication task requirements and deliver resulting products in a timely manner in order to deliver current content to program stakeholders
- Excellent leadership and strategic planning skills
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.