CVP is seeking a highly talented Graphics Specialist to augment the ASBPO staff with experts in business transformation, data collection and analysis, information technology support, marketing, and strategic communications support.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, presentations, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as websites and CD-ROMs
- Generate, manipulate, and integrate graphic images, animations, sound, text and video generated with automated tools into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs
- Must be eligible to obtain government security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ working with Commercial Industry or DoD military and civilian customers involved with health systems and current global health engagement (GHE) projects or activities (i.e. HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease Surveillance, or Blood Systems data collection & analysis)
- Ability to convey content of a technical nature, in a digestible format, to low-information stakeholders as well as highly experienced industry professionals
- Ability to translate creative concepts into high-level graphic design components from development to production
- Experience prioritizing and delivering on multiple graphic design requests while maintaining program brand elements
- Experience with multiple modes of creative design: videography, still photography, leading-edge social media design techniques, and traditional campaign designs
- Excellent leadership and strategic planning skills
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.