CVP is seeking a highly talented Web Designer to augment the ASBPO staff with experts in business transformation, data collection and analysis, information technology support, marketing, and strategic communications support.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Design and build web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools
- Design and develop user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements
- Contribute to the design group's efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization's online offerings
- Design the website to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications
- Must be eligible to obtain government security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree or accredited certification in Software Engineering, Information Management, or Information Technology field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ working with DoD military and civilian customers involved with health systems and current global health engagement (GHE) projects or activities (i.e. HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease Surveillance, or Blood Systems data collection & analysis)
- Excellent leadership and strategic planning skills
- CAD, Web development, or Web design
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.