Strategic Capital Planner
CVP is seeking a highly talented Strategic/Capital Planner to augment the ASBPO staff with experts in business transformation, data collection and analysis, information technology support, marketing, and strategic communications support.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide strategic planning of large projects or a significant segment of a strategic planning portion of a large complex project
- Provide the overall approach to clarify mission statements so they can be used as springboards in envisioning their desired future
- Assist in developing mission and vision statements, subsequent goal delineation, provide guidance for building operational plans and specifying measurable outcomes to include capital outlay planning efforts in a consolidated strategic planning process and prioritizes those initiatives
- Assist in preparation of key strategic planning documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Creative or General Business Degree field
- Must be eligible to obtain government security clearance
- Minimum of six (6) years’ managing Commercial Industry or military health systems contracts working with DoD military and civilian customers
- Possess a working knowledge of the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation System (DFARS) and the Defense Acquisition Guidelines (DAG)
- Excellent leadership and strategic planning skills
- PMP, Agile-CSM, CHP, ITIL ACP, or commensurate DAWIA LVL-III.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.