CVP is seeking a highly talented Business Analyst to augment the ASBPO staff with experts in business transformation, data collection and analysis, information technology support, marketing, and strategic communications support.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results
- Include analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications
- Provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
- Must be eligible to obtain a government security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Creative or General Business Degree field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ working with DoD military and civilian customers involved with health systems and current global health engagement (GHE) projects or public health policies and activities (i.e. HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease Surveillance, or Blood Systems data collection & analysis)
- Possess a working knowledge of the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation System (DFARS) and the Defense Acquisition Guidelines (DAG)
- Excellent leadership and strategic planning skills
- PMP, ITIL or commensurate DAWIA LVL - III
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.