CVP is seeking a highly talented Applications Developer to augment the ASBPO staff with experts in business transformation, data collection and analysis, information technology support, marketing, and strategic communications support.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements
- Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration, and testing tools
- Resolve problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Act as team leader on projects
- Instruct, assign, direct, and check the work of other software developers on development team
- Participate in development of software user manuals
- Must be eligible to obtain a government security clearance
- Minimum of two (2) years’ working with Commercial Industry or DoD military and civilian customers involved with health systems and current global health engagement (GHE) projects or activities (i.e. HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease Surveillance, or Blood Systems data collection & analysis).
- Bachelor’s Degree or accredited certification in Software Engineering, Information Management, or Information Technology
- Excellent leadership and strategic planning skills
- CAD, Web Development, or Web Design
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.