CVP (Customer Value Partners), a strategic business and technology services firm, is seeking a highly talented Senior Technical Lead to join our growing team. The professional in this role will be one that is a technical leader yet still has the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and do some coding now and then. This role will be part of a 25 person Dept of State software development team and be a key technical leader in driving the technical direction of the organization.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Create and drive the technical direction (i.e. technology stack) for the software architecture for 20+ custom applications to include frameworks, interfaces, reporting, tools, methodologies, etc.
- Support the identification, development, and establishment of technical standards and procedures
- Oversee the design of complex, web-enabled, transaction oriented applications to ensure they follow the agreed upon ‘technology stack’
- Understand business requirements from customers and project managers and translate them into technical solutions
- Possess expert testing, debugging, and troubleshooting skills to solve problems across software, databases, and networking environments
- Ability to mentor/teach less experienced developers through code reviews and other learning tools
- Excellent writing and presentation skills and the ability to talk details with the developers and present high level overviews to senior management
- Must currently hold a secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, plus 5 years as a lead developer
- 3+ years of .NET experience
- 1 year of Entity Framework
- Experience using a Reporting Framework (Crystal Reports, SSRS, Business Objects, etc…)
- Understanding of data modeling techniques (Star Schema, Relational 2nd/3rd normal forms)
- SQL knowledge
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.