CVP is seeking a highly talented Business Analyst to provide expertise across several quality improvement organizations that support our federal healthcare client. The team’s mission is to architect, build, and support innovative health care IT systems, which focus on optimizing quality programs.
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
• Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion
• Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis
• Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation
• Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials
• May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas
• Supports and adheres to data and analytic processes, operational procedures, and security standards
• Participates in the overall data request process including initiation, triage, documentation and configuration management of requests
• Assists with writing and formatting technical documentation and project documentations
• Assists the analytic team with quality assurance testing on documentation, identifying issues and recommending changes if needed
• Assists with the preparation of training materials and performs training for staff and customers
• Designs, analyzes, interprets and develops data and analytic documentation, requirements, and specifications
• Subject matter expert on systems used for tracking data requests and proposes enhancements as necessary
• Monitoring timeliness of data requests, updating data files/elements, changes to data processing methods, and assessing the impact of changes on existing methods
• Serving as resource for internal and external customers and liaison between technical and non-technical staff
• Responsible for 508 Compliance for all project deliverables
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.