CVP is seeking a highly talented Metrics/Analytics Analyst to perform the Metrics Development, Capture, and Analytics tasks for CVP’s team supporting a Defense Health Agency program. The professional in this role will help develop the analytics platform with a team of experts, technologists, and data scientists from CVP. 10% travel required to San Antonio, Texas.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide support for On-Demand Analytics for client branches and PMO to include capability to process Big Data, such as unstructured data sets with large volume, requiring complex cleaning, linking and matching
- Provide specilaized experience in designing, developing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining programs in languages such as R and Python
- Express information to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); Make clear and convincing oral presentations
- Help develop a comprehensive Predictive Modeling Framework that provides leaders and practitioners combined strategic and tactical orientations to predictive analytics. Gather data, identify predictors, formulate statistical models, and validate models as data becomes available.
- Assist to design and build a Measurement Repository
- Provide expertise or familiarity in statistical modeling, programming languages (such as R, Python), machine learning, familiarity with database concepts (such as data warehousing, data mining, SQL, NoSQL, OLAP) and have experience working with business intelligence tools (such as COGNOS, MicroStrategy, SEMOSS, TABLEAU)
- Assist in supporting cost-effective adoption of big-data-and-analytics-driven business models that fuel productivity and innovation
- Establish and maintain measurement objectives that are derived from identified information needs and objectives. Provide feedback for refining and clarifying information needs and objectives as necessary. Maintain traceability of the measurement objectives to the identified information needs and objectives
- Establish and maintain process assets such as Measurement Specification Forms
- Facilitate periodic measurement & analysis forums such as quarterly client Review & Analysis. Assist with the analysis of Measurement Data; Review the initial results with relevant stakeholders; Recommend refined criteria for future analyses; Communicate analysis results to keep relevant stakeholders apprised of measurement results on a timely basis; Assist relevant stakeholders in understanding the results
- Review the data to ensure their completeness, integrity, accuracy, and currency; Store the data according to the data storage procedures; Make the stored contents available for use only by appropriate groups and personnel; Prevent the stored information from being used inappropriately
- Must have Active Public Trust government security clearance
- Master’s Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Economics, or related field
- Minimum 8 years experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt)
- CQA or CQM
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.